Here is Blake in his "Cereal Killer" costume. I really wanted to do something fun this year instead of the scary stuff he usually likes, so we compromised and used last year's costume with the cereal boxes. You probably can't see, but they have plastic knives through them and fake blood running down the sides. Looks like he lost a couple of them along the way.
I made him take his mask off for at least one picture. I'm not sure why he has such a weird look on his face - I guess the candy was starting to kick in!
What did I wear - well, I never really dress up in costume, but I have this funny T-shirt I drag out every year. It glows in the dark and it has the Top 10 Reasons I'm Not Wearing a Costume. Some of them are really cute:
- I could have been a vampire, but then I'd have to bite your neck
- Spent all my money on candy corn
- I wanted to be a witch, but my mother-in-law's clothes were too big!
- I though this was a Tupperware party
- and my all time favorite - You look silly enough for both of us!